Friday, January 25, 2013

There are so many fantastic things out there. And we can't see them 'cause we are too focused on ourselves. A bad "focus thing", I mean.

Sometimes we don't really have any problems and sometimes we enjoy to feel like we do have. That's kinda weird, actually. If we suffer when we do really have problems, how can we enjoy to feel that we have? Is it because the "damaged" ones are more interesting? Well, I don't really know. But that's kinda true. We all like to be a little bit a drama queen, once.
Then we miss the beauty of life.

How can we sometimes wish to be dead? Or to never be born at all? The truth is that we do think about these things, at least for once. But it's so...unacceptable. Maybe "unacceptable" will make you want to punch me in the face (true), but think about it: if life is so beautiful, yes it has ups and downs, but everything has ups and downs! And if life is beautiful, if it's a miracle, if we are made and chosen to be made, shouldn't we try to look up every little shit that happens everyday to EVERYONE and just enjoy the little good things. They may be little and rare but they exist. They're not fairytales that need magic or anything. They just happen.

Bad things happen to everyone. And there are some things that don't just don't have solution. It's true. Let's not be unrealistic! Not everyone is faded to have "luck" and have small problems. There are things that can really make us lose hope and feel just so unhappy and frustrated... (Believe me, I have a PhD on that. Especially on frustration. And since I'm being completely honest, I don't really think I have reasons for that, but I sill do. Luckily that "stuff" comes only once in a while).

So, what I really want to say with all of this, is just that sometimes we go crazy, mad, frustrated for things that aren't that important. That aren't that serious. We just enjoy complicating things 'cause the human being is complicated. The human being likes that, a lot. So, we should just take a deep breath and THINK. And sometimes, don't think, it's better. But well, just try to be reasonable. Everything will be okay in the end. And if it's not okay, it's not the end, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment