Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday.

Heey :D
how are you, people?? Oh I'm great :D (kinda sleepy right now ^^)
this week has been great, with friends, laughs, smiles... It has been really really good :')
today I bought a dress and it's the dress from my Prom :D
yesterday I watched Valkyrie (the remake). It's a powerful movie with a powerful (true) story. And today I watched Chocolat. A delicious movie :) I loved Julliette Binoche :)
I've been reading Blonde. It's by Joice Carol Oates. It's an amazing book, believe me. If you like Norma Jeane Baker/Marilyn Monroe you gotta read it. If you don't, I bet you'll get surprised :) it's amazing, really :)
tomorrow I gotta work a little and I hope I'll watch The Simpsons :)
oh oh oh I already watched Pretty Little Liars 1st Season and I loved it! I can't wait 'till 2nd Season :D I'll watch Gossip Girl 3rd Season, soon, I guess :D
so, I'll keep in touch, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment