This was supposed to have been written yesterday. But well, yesterday I was too excited, had an amazing afternoon and my msn and my cell didn't stop.
So I guess you know about my project. The project of taking back what I used to be and trying to be a better person. I'm trying. Since June that I'm trying. Summer vacations helped a lot. And I guess I'm making it. I still gotta work on it but I guess I'm having results, already.
And well, 8th September there was an explosion. First with was an explosion of love with my cousin. She's not just my cousin she's my sister. I love her and I'll always look after her.And than I had an explosion of honesty with my mom. She's one of my bff and I know she deserves the last 'F'. And well, I cried, a cried so much that on the next day I barely could open my eyes 'cause they were swollen.
That explosion made me feel clean. I'm finally clean. I don't feel that I'm that person that I'm trying to rid of. I feel that I don't really have to make an effort. This is coming naturally.
I'll keep trying. No no no, I'm not gonna give up or take a break. This is something that I really have to do. Not just for me, but also for my friends and family and the people that I care of. And not just for them, for me too.
And finally, cousin aka sister and mom: I can't thank you enough. You're the reason of this text.
I'm so happy for you!!! You should know that when we need some help, we just have to ask. What happened with your mother was very good because now you have cried all of the tears you had in your heart! Now it's showtime! Be happy! :)
ReplyDelete