Monday, August 1, 2011

"I just wanna sleep forever."

Now I'd like to be Sleeping Beauty... I just wanna sleep and wake up a few days ago and realize that everything is fine again.

My heart is broken. I feel so sad, so lost... Things were so perfect and now everything is falling appart... I'm afraid things won't be okay again :$ I guess this is the price you pay...

I can't deal with this and this is killing me. I have to thank my parents who have been helping me a lot <3
Everyday I pray for God's help but I feel that He's not listening... I know there's a lot of people that need Him right now and my problem is a lot smaller than theirs, like african kids, for example... But I need Him so much right now... I need to know that everything is gonna be okay and I need a signal of it.

While I write this I'm listening Sia - Breathe Me. This song is really beautiful, I've known it forever but I didn't know it was Sia. I guess it's a good song for my mood right now...

I hate being like this but I really can't help it... I just want this pain to end soon and I just want everything okay, like before... Please, God... I'll keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment