Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jesus!

Oh Jesus, I barely have time to think! (I'm NOT complaining ^^)
I barely remember about my blogs... :$
I'm sorry, people, but I have been really busy with work and friends :)
I'm loving these lunches and snacks with you, all the laughs and the smiles :D
so, I'll keep you updated: I already watched Gossip Girl 3rd Season, I watched some pretty cool movies like 21, Fire, Milk... Today I watched A Nightmare On Elm Street and I gotta tell you: I loved it! Horror movies are not my thing, never were and I doubt they will, but I loved this one. And today I started watching Knight And Day, but I haven't finish it... Soon I'll watch The Runaways! I'm so excited to watch it! I'm waiting since March!!
And well, I've been reading Blonde. It's an amazing book, like I already said :)
and this Saturday I'll have a dinner, it'll be fun, I guess :)
and I guess that's it!
I promise I'll try to post more and be more updated with my Blogger friends!
Good night, sleep tight! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment