Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey!

Hey, I'm here!
So, on Wednesday (28th April) I watched Fierce People. It was a lil' bit weird but I guess it's a good one.
On Thursday I bought ice-creams and a new book named Daring to Dream. It's by Nora Roberts. It's a trilogy and my godmother gave me the second one Holding the Dream, so I decided to bought the first one to read when I finish the one that I'm reading, The Cellist of Sarajevo. And then read Holding the Dream.
On Friday I went to my cousin birthday party. It was cool. She loved my book, btw :D
On Saturday I worked and watched Glee.
On Sunday I got back on a train. It was pretty cool. I love trains.
Today I had to work a lil' bit again and I watched The Vampire Diaries.
It's gonna be a full week, with work, tennis class and my birthday. I'm not excited about that btw.
Well, I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment