Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yesterday+Today

Sooo, today I didn't write, so I'm gonna say what I did yesterday and today.

So, yesterday I was a liiil' bit a couch potato: I watched 2 movies... The first one was Georgia Rule. Actually, that was the second time that I watched this movie. I don't really know why, but I really like that movie... Garrett Hedlund is great. And the second one was John Tucker Must Die. A friend of I talked about that movie and I was really curious to watch it. Is a really funny movie :) Penn Badgley was so cute with that hair!

I found a really cool band, People in Planes, on John Tucker Must Die. I love their song Vampire and Instantly Gratified. Really really cool.

Oh, and I'm almost done with Wuthering Heights :D

So, I guess that's everything about yesterday :)


Today I watched Déjà Vu. It was a very interesting movie, I always wanted to watched it. I watched too Definetely Maybe and I have to say that I thought that was a good movie, but it sucked xD I was really confused with the all story xD

Aaand I'm gonna put a smile and just laugh of everything I see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment